Hi there! Welcome to my little nail blog...here you will find an array of nail swatches, nail art, nail care and even a few lifestyle posts on occasion. Hope you enjoy your visit here, feel free to leave a comment or suggestion either under a post or to your right.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Essie Concrete Glitter Polish Review

Hey there!


Today I have a review of the new(ish) textured polish offering from Essie.
I was perusing the Ulta app last week and stumbled on to these, had to have, and now here we are. I skipped the 2 pink shades in the collection since I'm just not the biggest pink polish purveyor.
So...shall we?


First up is Can't Stop Her in Copper. Not really copper but basically just a glittery gold.   These all applied perfect in 2 coats with TONS of glittery payoff.

Venture to the Venue - a shimmery white with a lot of blue and green sparkle. I honestly thought it had copper sparkle in all of the swatches I saw online, but in person it really doesn't translate that way.

My clear favorite - Night Owl. Teal with blue and green glitter...this is just breathtaking on the nail.

Stay up Slate - silvery grey with gold and blue glitters...really unique, this is a grungy runner up to the one above.


And a little phone video I took of Night Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment